FUTURE CAREER THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP ACTIVITIES
Country of Destination: Greece
Training venue: Heraklion Crete
Duration (days): 6 (from Monday to Saturday)
Language of communication: English
6-11 July, 2020
8-13 February, 2021
19-24 July, 2021
20-25 June, 2022
There is also the possibility to extend the course to 7 days.
> Target group
- Teachers of primary schools, secondary schools, vocational schools and organizations
- Adult education teachers
- Teachers of special needs
- Teacher trainers
- Careers officers, counsellors, career guidance
- Headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organizations offering adult education or vocational education and organizations
- Non-governmental organization staff
- Public Servants, Policy Makers.
- Essentials of Business Making
> Course objectives
- improve the employability and better career prospects
- disseminate the idea of social entrepreneurship and spread it through the European channels of participants and organisations
- provide participants with the knowledge of the basics of how to create a business from scratch and boost international connections
- increase the sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- increase the intercultural awareness of participants, to enable them to acquire new skills and to increase their creativity
- increase the entrepreneurship of young people, the ability to turn ideas into actions of innovation
- promote activities encouraging the policy dialogue in the field of participants
- provide services to help and support individuals of all ages and at any time in their lives, to manage their careers, to choose their education and vocational training
- strengthening self-confidence
- development of communication skills
- increasing language competences
- strengthening entrepreneurship and innovation
- empower the participants in developing partnerships and networks
- group work
- role play
- mental map
- from activity to discussion
- cooperative learning
- learning by doing
- learning from observations
- creative processing
- knowledge transfer
At the end of the course the participants will:
- understand the principles of formal learning and non-formal learning
- through the use of different tools, the course will provide useful information to those who want to know the techniques to offer career guidance
- acquire knowledge and skills to help them enrich their teaching practices
The course is implemented by experienced and specialized educators.
All costs can be supported with a grant under Key Action 1 of the Erasmus+ programme.
Course fee: EUR 420
Organisational Support: 200 euro
The course fee and the organisational costs are to be paid by bank transfer, before the course starts, to a limit date established by the course organiser.
The course fee must be paid 45 days prior to the start of the course.
We charge an all-inclusive fee of 130EUR per participant per day.
The program includes:
- transfer to and from the airport
- full board accommodation
- training and working materials
- cultural activities
- entrance to all the museums
- monitoring and evaluation
- Europass Mobility
Upon completion of the course, each participant will be awarded a certificate of attendance, with a Europass Mobility Certificate.
Location: Heraklion Crete Greece
- By plane
Many different companies fly into Heraklion and Chania
TRAVELLING TO HERAKLION, CRETE GREECE
Heraklion is the main and largest city of the island of Crete, with a total population of 173,993 inhabitants, being the fourth largest city in Greece.
Heraklion International Airport is located 5 kilometers east of the city center of Heraklion.
- Heraklion International Airport Nikos Kazantzakis is the main international airport of the Greek island of Crete. Heraklion Airport is named after the well-known Greek writer and philosopher Nikos Kazantzakis, who was born in Heraklion.
TRAVELLING TO CHANIA, CRETE GREECE
- Chania International Airport, “Ioannis Daskalogiannis” is an international airport located near Souda Bay, 15 km from the city of Chania. Chania Airport is located also 185 kilometers away from Heraklion Airport. There is a public bus service between the city of Chania and the airport.
- by boat from Athens Greece
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com